Monday, January 14, 2008

We only know what is good when we lose it

Well, a whole new year and now I'm here, after many days without post anything! [whatashame :O] but I'll try to keep with my blog, I won't confirm it, cause you now...
A lot of things happened in this period, learned that everything has a end but we always find a new beginning, learned that I can say "yes, I can do it by myself", learned that our responsibility will always grow up and we'll have to fight much more, lived that maybe we don't have a second so try/do/say/.../whatever you want. Saw that we don't live forever, but I know I that sometimes I won't remember it, but I'll try.
__
I want to take this space to thank all people that passed one month, one week, one day or only a feel minutes that could make me better person. Thank you.
__
I guess that's it guys, keep always the faith and fight for peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rêêê!!!

Comentário sério: "but I'll try to keep with my blog" -> COF COF! *tuberculose*

Comentário geral: Oh! Nossa garotinha cresceu! T.T Eu ainda lembro o dia em que a vi dando os primeiros passos pela sala e caindo em cima dos outros. Foi assim que ela conheceu a Joyce! *emocionada*

Ok! Besteiras de lado. Fico feliz que tenha conseguido superar tudo! ^^ E que tenha aprendido que cada obstáculo é um aprendizado! - não pude evitar os clichês u.u'.

Não tem o que agradecer, se te ajudamos é porque gostamos de você! (er, aquilo foi pra mim também, né? XD)

Beijos!

Anonymous said...

q bonitinhooo....
saudades imensas d vcc!! sinto falta d vc me xingando no meio do bar..fikando nervosa a toa!uahauahau
adoroo mtoo vc
bjao

Renato Maruno said...

Re =]]
Tu sabes que te desejo
mt sucesso né =]

tu tens um lugarzinho reservado
aqui dentro!

beijo grandão!