Friday, January 18, 2008

If you want to be understood...listen.

Two entire days with friends from school, what could I expect? Only what happen... ;x For them all I can say is Thank You to always make me laugh and listen to me when I need them and about those days all I can is that I loved :D I guess we were needing of this time and space. [because of me ;P] We watched the terrific Babel where we see that if we want to be understood, we need to listen first. And we take a big conclusion: "Who was never deported?!" For sure, it's a experience that everyone has been through! For real now, Babel it's an amazing movie, very well done and with a fantastic cast! It's worthwhile.
Now I have some tips; the first one is a movie tip, All The President's Men: a brilliant movie that show that sometimes the journalist needs to be like detective to find the real history, in this case, Watergate. And the second tip is a singer, Katharine McPhee, she has a great voice and cute songs, worthwhile listen the songs Better Of Alone, Everywhere I Go and her first hit Over It.
Unfortunaly was not this time, my team tied with Santos in Santos, but it's ok, we are startin' on the championship ;)

This is it for now...
God Bless You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[vou escrever em português porque estou no meu humor italiano e acho que você não iria entender muita coisa se eu escrevesse nessa língua. Tô tão feliz! Tô até lendo histórias em italiano *.*]

Começo a dizer que eu sei que você me ama. Não precisa nem falar. O brilho de seus olhos é tão intenso quando você me vê que é impossível não notar!

Nossa! Ser deportado virou rotina. Só os americanos que não são deportados do próprio país. Uma injustiça, na minha opinião. Mas você esqueceu de citar o Código de Honra dos Samurais. O que seria do filme sem ele?!

Eu tenho que assistir esses filmes... Eu tenho que assistir MUITOS filmes... ¬¬ Vagal Power! o/

Beijos! ;*

Anonymous said...

OEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Olha, nem precisaria dizer tudo isso da gente, porque eu sei que você nos ama mais do que qualquer coisa neste mundo.Principalmente, ME ama.=P
E sobre ser deportada, eu tenho uma coisa a confessar, eu já fui deportada 3 vezes!Foi demais!!
Nossa, mano, mancada você não falar da hospitalidade de minha casa, você bebeu e comeu do melhor, e ainda teve a honra de dormir na minha cama! Sabe quem tem essa honra? Somente Ari teria!
Bom, falando sério (se é que isso será possível algum dia), você é sempre bem-vinda lá em casa e espero que nossa amizade perdure por muito tempo!
Te adoro!
Bjos