Thursday, July 5, 2007

R&B forever in our hearts.

You know, rock is amazing, punk make you wanna sing but when talk about R&B, ohhh, we see how music affect our lives! C'mon, there's nothing better than listen a good R&B like, Ne-Yo *.* or Mary J. Blige or Usher or Alicia Keys...there's a lot of good singers. And about the style? Ohhh...they are so damn beautiful! The clothes, the necklaces, the rings, the hats...everything is so pretty! :D
-
I forgot to tell you, my vacations, finally began \o/ Now I can't stay ours on my computer, wake up late, do everything I want ;)
In 2 weeks I'll have a test in Sorocaba, I'll "spend" 3 days there, and after that, one day later, I'll travel with friends to Porto Seguro, will spend 1 week there, will be great :D
-
(baby I'm a fool)
Am I stupid?
(baby I'm a fiend)
Addicted to it
(baby I don't know)
But your my get right when it's wrong
(baby it's your smile)
Makes me happy
(baby it's your touch)
So relaxing
(whatever it is)
Without it i just can't go on
.Ne-Yo - Stay.
See ya ;*

2 comments:

Fernanda said...

Uuuuhhh! Vocations! *.* I'M SO DAMN HAPPY! \O/

Ah, I don't like THAT much R&B... Hey, I think it's great but I prefer others kind of music. And I have to agree with you: THEY HAVE SUCH A STYLE! *.*

Kisses! ;****

Flávia Prado said...

yoooouu crazy addicted in R&B!
adsuidhuasi

love ya, dear ;*