Saturday, July 14, 2007

Only for him


Just because, someday, he will be my husband :D

Name; Jorge Luis Valdivia Toro
When he was born; 19/10/1983
Where he was born; Maracaibo, Venezuela
Nickname; El Mago
Current club; Palmeiras
*Valdivia is from a Chilean family, but his father worked in Maracaibo, Venezuela, where he was born. When he had 3 years old his family returned to Chile, where he grew up, and only when he completing 18 years, in agreement with the Chilean legislation, made the option for the Chilean nationality.
;*

4 comments:

Drunkness' Lady said...

God! I don't belive! HUAHAUAHUUAH!
Eita, Pô! Só você mesmo. XD Mas que seja, saiba que eu estou aqui dando o meu apoio e torcendo para que o seu casamento seja muito feliz.

;***

Flávia Prado said...

Okay, so J. Depp is free for me?
Okay, I can live with him...For your hapyness, my frend, I'll do anything.Even living with J. Depp, and be his wife.For you, I can take it!

;*

Fernanda said...

Drunkness' Lady disse...: God! I don't belive! HUAHAUAHUUAH! -> Yeah, but I believe! :D

U know, man, I bless this wedding and your lives. Wish (AND KNOW) that you'll be happy together o/

And... Well, that's it... You know the rest!

GOD (Me) IS WITH YOU! hauhauhauhau

Kisses! ;****

Renato Maruno said...

Reeee...

Aqui estou eu pra
deixar um beijão pra ti =]

Mil bjoessss

Renato ;P