Sunday, April 29, 2007



Sunday! [20:49]

I love Sundays because I can watch my favorite sport on tv, soccer! :D And today was, Santos x São Caetano, and of course, São Caetano won and will go to the final game with one advantage goal \o/ We have to say thank you to Fábio Costa ;) 4ever in our hearts! hahahahahaha >)
Today I went to Águas de São Pedro and lunch there! Was good and very funny, you know, with family everything is good xD
Tomorrow we [me and friends] will have a party! \o/ And classes ¬¬' But it's ok ;D
Fernanda [God]: I know what you feel when you say "I need to go to London", I need to go to Palestra Itália too, there's something there for me, I can feel, It's a beautiful feeling ;x hahahahaha Just kidding, God!
(8)Love me now and leave me NEVER!(8) Yes, baby! N-E-V-E-R, ok? o/ hahahahahahaha
Listening; Waiting For Tonight - J.Lo
Good night guys, see ya ;***
[thanks for all ;x]

3 comments:

Drunkness' Lady said...

Parece que todos tem um blog, menos eu. u.u'
Ah! Almoço em família...^^ Também me gosto de fazer programas familiares (Com o segmento da minha família que gosto.), é muito revigorante. \o/
E você ein? Falando sobre futebol até aqui? Rssss! Bem, espero que o SC ganhe para que você fique feliz. (Dizendo isso de coração.)

;***

PS: E mais uam vez...português. u.u'

Fernanda said...

NO, SHE IS NOT TALKING WITH THE HEART!!!!

Well, I forgive you, after all, it's Palestra Italia! :D

And yeah, you can go with God (aka Me) to London! Everyone can! o/

:****

Flávia Prado said...

you are kind of drunk today, huh?
Soccer...Santos looseee?!
OMFG!I like Santos "/
But I also like Sao Caetano 'cuz it's pretty near to my hometown xDxD
love you, bitch
;**