Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Remember when you were young? You shone like the sun.

Just a leaf!

Well, I don't have nothing to say about today, just a normal day, you know; school/home/study.
So, I'll put a part of a lyric and a photo ;P [cliche]

Into the distance a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses real
A fatal attraction holding me fast how
Can I escape this irresistible grasp?
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit, I
Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings I thought I thought of everything
No navigator to find my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I

Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly

*.* The best song ever! The best band too \o/
I'll stay by here guys!
Good night! Cya ;***
[again, if I wrote something wrong, please, tell me ;)]

1 comment:

Drunkness' Lady said...

Pink! Pink!Pink!
Digamos que não sou tão fã deles quanto você, mas concordo em dizer que eles são demais. ^^
Rsss! Não sei exatamente o que por isso vou ficar por aqui mesmo. (Super comentário util! .o/)
;***

PS: Adorei a foto!