Saturday, May 5, 2007


300 again! \o/
Yes baby, yesterday we - me and friends - went to movie theater and watched 300 again! I luv this movie, it's so...so...beautiful *.* It's not a film to win the Oscar of best movie, but when we talk about the clothes, hmmm...it will be fair, and I guess you know why >)
Hey, girls! And the bookstore? Very good, isn't it? ;x hahahaha
I miss my vacations ;~ Was so good hang out every Friday with friends and came home and stay all night on computer :\ I wanna it agaaain!
Why some people can't live their own lives?! P L E A S E, leave me alone!
listening; All this feels strange and untrue and I won't waste a minute without you {Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes}
Before we leave, sing with me!;
ALÔÔÔÔ PROLETARIADO
Vem meu amor,
Fazer a revolução,
Num passe de samba minha gente,
Acabar com a explorãção..
Chega de mais-valia,
O capitalista vai ver seu fim,
Desfila na passarela,
O povo todo cantando assim:
ÔÔÔÔÔÔ comunismo
Vem pra abalar...
Balança com a sociedade,
A produção vai continuar....!!!


[http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=6926867&tid=2435487443156893389&start=1]

Good night ;*
[I know I wrote a lot of words wrong, if you could, correct me ;)]




3 comments:

Drunkness' Lady said...

EPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
300!300!300! Rá! Nem vejo a hora que este filme saia em DVD. Assim podemos ver AGAIN!XD
Realmente, que saudades das férias. Era simplesmente fantástico quando 4 da manhã não era nada para nós e você vinha toda animada gritando: AÇAÍ! Rssssss! Bons tempos. T.T
PAGODE MARXISTA! *.*

;***

Fernanda said...

Rá! Hoje vou imitar a Cogumelo e escrever em português (preguiça fala mais alto XD)

EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
VEJA LÁ COMO FALA SUA SIRIGAITA! EU SOU UMA QUASE... MULHER!

Ai ai 300... Filme bom, muito bom, BOM DEMAIS! Queria ter aquele folego =X

Ah! Também quero as férias. Ver você dizendo: GENTE! AÇAÌ E GARANÁ!

E a Cogumelo: Oh, tô dando uns CDs, alguém quer?

Demais! (l)

E você, hein, safadona! Só no pagode!

PS: VIU O PASSE DO SÓCRATES?! LINDO! *.*

Anonymous said...

People should read this.